The best time of the week is the weekends, when your kids are home, you may not have to work, and it can just be a relaxing time. But this relaxation only last for about 5 minutes then it’s time to figure out what to do with your kreative kiddos. We came up with some of the most fun and kreative crafts to easily occupy the kiddos and allow you to get more relaxing in. Check out some of these cool ideas:
- All you need is a bar of Ivory Soap, parchment paper, and a microwave
- Grab your bar of soap, line your microwave with the parchment paper, and put your soap on top of the microwave.
- Start the microwave on high for a couple of minutes and watch as the bar of soap turns into pillowy soap.
- Check out this video to watch the action happen
- Your kids will be amazed at your ability to make clouds & will be amazed at how fun & cool these soap clouds can turn out!
- A lot of my childhood was spent playing with marbles. I remember we had this hill at my house that was paved & my sisters and I had TONS of marbles, so we would go to the top of the hill and pour all our marbles down the hill and watch them roll all the way to the end then try to find them (which we ended up losing over half of them the first time we did this). But marbles can be so fun and versatile for kids to play with.
- For the marble maze you will need: large/medium size straws, a glue gun, and a card board box (how ever big you want the maze to be)
- Place the straws in the shape you want your maze to be, then glue each straw in its place & let it dry. Voila! You just made a maze that your kiddos can play with any or all the time!
- What is great about mazes like these is it’s fun for your kids, but it also is a great way to work on their visual motor and planning skills as well!
- The classic game of Tic-Tac-Toe with a little twist!
- All you need is about 10 paper plates, colored paper tape, & a marker.
- Lay down the tape on your carpeted floor in 3 rows & columns, get your kiddos to draw 5 X’s & 5 O’s on the plates
- Let the games begin! First one to 3 in a row wins!
- This game is great because after they are finished playing, it’s an easy clean up as the tape comes right off the carpet, and gets your kids involved in a fun, planning type of game!
These games are great for those rainy day weekends, when your kiddos are stuck inside and are looking for things to do. Check out more fun options & our inspiration for these ideas in our Kreative Activitites board on Pinterest!
Natalee, Live Kreative Intern